Visit link https://app.iwallet.com
1. Click on the Business link:
Note: Password is an important part of platform security at iWallet. Because of this, it is important to choose passwords that are complex. Our system requires a minimum of 8 characters. The password must contain at least one digit, one upper-case and low-case letters.
3. After pressing "Sign up" you will be able to start editing your profile. This is the time to fill in more required details your business account will need. Prepare your EIN, address, any controller information, and any beneficial owner information.
4. Once you make sure all details are correct you can submit your account for verification by pressing the "SUBMIT ACCOUNT FOR VERIFICATION" button. However, you should check all the information before you submit it. This is very important for the verification of your account.
Note: In some cases, we may request you to re-check your details and re-submit them. You will have one more chance to submit your data should this happen.
Note: In some cases, we may ask that you upload additional pieces of information. This will help us further verify the account. For example, a color copy of a valid government-issued photo ID.
5. As a next step, you should add a beneficial owner. A beneficial owner is any natural person who, directly or indirectly, owns 25% or more of the equity interests of the company. To do this, click the "add beneficial owner" button.
6. Fill in beneficial owner details.
7. Once the beneficial owner information has been filled out, click "create beneficial owner" and the owner will be verified. You will be able accept and certify your account as a final verification step.
8. Once the account has been completely verified you will be redirected to your profile page.
9. From there, visit your Dashboard.
10. We've rewarded you with a signup bonus of $20 which is shown and already available for use.
Note: The following steps help your bank account to be able to receive batch payouts.
1. Press "CONNECT BANK ACCOUNT" button.
2. Follow the connect bank account wizard to connect your bank account to iWallet.
3. You will be asked to select a funding account from your connected accounts.
4. Once the bank accounts have successfully been added you can print your QR code and start to receive the payments.