If you are looking for a personal account, you can create one at iWallet. You can sign up by creating a new iWallet account using your email address. Learn how by reading over these steps.
Visit link https://app.iwallet.com
1. Select Personal Account under Sign Up
Note: Password is an important part of platform security at iWallet. Because of this, it is important to choose passwords that are complex. Our system requires a minimum of 8 characters. The password must contain at least one digit, one upper-case and low-case letters.
3. Fill in More Details - Next, you'll have to add in further details about your identity for verification.
4. Check Over Details - Ensure that all information is entered correctly and fix anything that isn't correct.
5. Submit for Verification - Once you are good with account details you can submit details for verification by pressing the "SUBMIT ACCOUNT FOR VERIFICATION" button. Our system will show you a spinner for some time while your request is processing.
Note: Before approval, you may need to re-verify submitted details and re-submit account.
Note: In other cases, you will need to upload additional pieces of information in order to verify the account - e.g. color copy of a valid government-issued photo ID.
6. Connect Bank Account - After your account has been verified, continue to the next step in setting up your account. This is when you will connect a bank account.
7. Press the "CONNECT BANK ACCOUNT" button and follow connect bank account wizard to connect your bank account to iWallet.
8. Select Funding - Finally, you will be asked to select a funding source.
9. Load Money - In step four of account creation, you will need to load your balance.
Note: Your balance load transaction will be in the pending state. The ACH transfer takes several days to reach your iWallet balance.
Note: We rewarded you with a signup bonus of $20 which is shown and already available for use once your account is verified!
The video guide for signup process: